- Voice processing system security: Misuse, abuse and fraud detection and prevention by Tom Fermazin
- Personal Wireless Communications: Ifip-Tc6 8th International Conference, Pwc 200 by Ma Ifip-Tc6 International Conference on Personal Wireless Communications; Conti
- Survey of computer networks by Jack J Peterson
- Infocheck: Word 7.0 for Windows 95 Fundamentals Internet/Intranet Site Licence by INFOSOURCE
- Wireless for the Warrior: A Technical History of Radio Communication Equipment in the British Army - Wireless Sets No.1-88 v. 1 by Louis Meulstee
- Vsam: A Comprehensive Guide by Constantine Kaniklidis
This is a clear, practical guide to the design, objectives, structure, operation and use--as well as to the programming--of the popular IBM file organization and access system.
- The Official Guide to the Prodigy Service by John L. Viescas
- Analyzing Sun Networks by Carl Malamud
- Cisco Wan Switching by Clark Micheal
- The Trail Guide America Online: A Rapid-Reading Reference to Using and Cruising America Online Service by Jonathan Price
A concise reference for new and intermediate users tells how to access America Online quickly, mapping out the service, giving practical direction on getting to a destination, revealing what to do once there, and more. (All Users).
- Essential Client/Server Survival Guide by Robert Orfali; Dan Harkey; Jeri Edwards
This work looks at the area of client/server computing. It contains elements that were featured in the first edition: cartoons, tables and over 250 diagrams. Soapboxes contain some strong opinions on controversial topics. Detail boxes give higher level coverage of selected technology topics. With 40per cent new material, the second edition focuses on: groupware products; GUI development tools: the data warehouse server battles and object wars;...
- Forms messages and codes by Gina Lim
- Success With Internet/Including Navigating the Internet by Allen Wyatt
This helpful guide, written by a best-selling author, shows Internet users how to connect and perform the operations they really need. By following step-by-step instructions, readers quickly learn how to send electronic mail worldwide, access news services, exchange reports, programs, etc... using FTP, and travel from one computer to another using Telenet. As an added bonus, a 48-page pocket reference, Navigating the Internet, is stored inside...
- The application of a computer data acquisition system for a new high temperature tribometer (SuDoc NAS 1.15:102508) by Charles D. Bonham
- The A to Z of Edi: The Comprehensive Guide to Electronic Data Interchange by Nahid M. Jilovec
- Managing servers: A white paper (EPS Reports) by Gary Poyssick
- U.S. Low-End Workstations for the Commercial Marketplace: Cost and Productivity Benefits of Client/Server Architectures Promote Growth by Market Intelligence
- Bounds on communication with polyphase coding by Aaron Daniel Wyner
- The Internet and Intranets in Insurance by Alan Newman; The EIS Consultancy
- Teachers' Guide to the Commodore Computer: BASIC Programming and Classroom Applications by Susan E. Thrall; Fred A. Springer
This book is a clear, concise, practical guide that allows primary and secondary school teachers to begin teaching with microcomputers, even if this is the teacher's first exposure to microcomputers.
The authors explain the operation of the microcomputer and the fundamentals of the programming language BASIC, and then guide the teacher into effective classroom applications, stressing practical exercises and examples.
Designed with the...
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access Fundamentals and Applications (Wireless Networks and Mobile Communications) by Tao Jiang(Editor);Lingyang Song(Editor);Yan Zhang(Editor)
- The application of word image matching in text recognition (Technical report / University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Dept. of Computer Science) by Siamak Khoubyari
- Understanding X.500: The Directory (Chapman & Hall Computing) by D. W. Chadwick
- The W.A.T.E.R. system: computer programs for stream network analysis (Technical report) by D. M Coffman
- Some applications of network analysis to National Forest transportation problems by William F Schnelle
- Pacific Computer Communications 1985: Symposium Proceedings by K.H. Kim(Editor)
- Telecommunications: Equipment Fundamentals and Network Structures by Vincent Coughlin
- Wireless Data University: Excellence in wireless data education since 1995 by Andy Seybold
- Professional Linux Administration by James Stanger; John Goerzen
- Business Resources Web Directory (InSites) by Lycos Press Development
- PeerTrust: A trust mechanism for an open peer-to-peer information system (GIT-CC) by Li Xiong
- The beginnings of wireless communications in Tampa by Doug Rosen
- X based interactive computer graphics applications for aerodynamic design and education (SuDoc NAS 1.15:107128) by Thomas J. Benson
- Surfwatch Macintosh by Ventana Press
- Network Management First Step by WYNSTON
- Balanced protocols for sequencing distributed computations (Technical report. University of Texas at Austin. Dept. of Computer Sciences) by Yeturu Aahlad
- Final report: Mobile surveillance and wireless communication systems field operational test (California PATH research report) by Lawrence A Klein
- Final examination for Introduction to wireless and personal communications by Vijay Kumar Garg
- Intranet design annual: The ten best intranets of 2001 by Kara Pernice Coyne
- Change of representation in machine learning, and an application to protein structure prediction by Thomas Richard Ioerger
- SIP-Based Applications and Services by T. Dagiuklas
- The development of two distributed algorithms for network topology (Technical report. University of Arizona. Dept. of Computer Science) by I. J. P Elshoff
- Ftdcs 2007: Proceedings: 11th IEEE International Workshop on Future Trends of Distributed Computing Systems: 21-23 March, 2007, Se by IEEE Computer Society(Other Contributor)
- Client/Server Architecture by Berson
The client-server computing model is emerging as the networking architecture of the 1990s. This book describes in detail the client-server model - its architecture, components, benefits, and functions - as well as existing products and industry trends and standards. Systems and network integrators, project managers, and MIS/DP executives and decision-makers will find practical information on: the evolution of distributed systems and the place of...
- A Practical Guide to Computer Communications and Networking (Ellis Horwood Series in Computers and Their Applications) by R. J. Deasington
- The sliding-window protocol in CSP (Technical monograph) by K Paliwoda
- Apl: A Program Oriented Introduction (Ellis Horwood Series in Computers and Their Applications) by Michael A. Curth; Helmut Edelmann
- Data Communications and Networking Using Novell NetWare (5.1) by Ann Beheler
This book provides a strong foundation in the concepts and terminology of bot communications and networking and features how-to, hands-on in the use of the most popular LAN products.
- Using computer applications with Introsoftware IBM by Fred Beisse
- Building Local Area Networks With Netwar 4X by Patrick H. Corrigan; Aisling Guy
This bestselling guide has been updated and revised to cover the latest version of Novell's NetWare. Easy-to-understand explanations guide you through the specifics of building and maintaining NetWare LANs, including selection criteria, cabling, installation, and on-going management. Disk contains utilities to assist with network administration.
- Client-Server Architekturen by Hans-Jochen Schmitt
- Network Communications by BIERBAUER
- Asia-pacific Optical and Wireless Communications 2002 (Proceedings of Spie) by Spie--The International Society for Optical Engineering(Creator)
Includes proceedings volumes 4904, 4905, 4906, 4907, 4908, 4909, 4910, 4911 and 4912.
- The Programmer's Guide to Compressed Image Files: Jpeg, Png, Gif, Xbm, Bmp by John Miano
- National Information Infrastructure: Vision and Policy Design (Publication of the Harvard Information Infrastructure Project) by Brian Kahin; III Ernest J. Wilson
Despite the global nature of the information revolution, most policies for information infrastructure are developed at the national level. These national policies reflect local economic, social, historical and political circumstances and exhibit differences in vision, policy design, and implementation strategy. In general, they reflect the reality that private sector may play the leading role in developing the new infrastructure. "National...
- WebSphere application server: Test environment guide (IBM redbooks) by Roland Tretau
- Microsoft Internet Studio Publishing by Bryan Waters; Jane Phoenix Reh
- (Wcs) Client Server Chapters by Wiley
- Using Microsoft Lan Manager
- Design and testing support to Rockwell for development of wireless communication engine by D. H Howard
- Two musical applications of computer programming (Technical report / National Science Foundation Project No. GK - 14191) by Robert F Brainerd
- VC++, Com and beyond by Yashavant Kanetkar; Sudesh Saoji
- HITTESDORF CORBA/IIOP CLEARLY EXPLAINED (Clearly Explained) by Michael Hittesdorf
- The Microsoft Network Tour Guide: Making the Most of the New Windows 95 Online Service by Jan Weingarten
- Automatic protocol testing with the GMD protocol tester (Arbeitspapiere der GMD) by Alfred Giessler
- 5th IASTED International Conference on Law and Technology 2007 by ACTA Press Staff(Compiler);F. Galves(Editor)
- Modern Wireless Communications/Hardcover Edition by Simon Haykin
This book provides a self-motivating introduction to wireless communications; it presents topics in a manner consistent with their natural evolution, based on the principle of increasing spectral efficiency of the radio transmission. TOPICS: Wireless Systems begins with a discussion of FDMA systems and follows with the evolution through TDMA, CDMA, and SDMA techniques. Engineering principles required for each multiple access strategy are...
- Understanding Psychology by Robert S. Feldman
This text combines theories, research and applications of psychology. It includes chapters on health, stress, organizations and the work place and environmental psychology.
- A Benders dual decomposition approach to the optimum network orientation problem by M Caponi
- Web Designers Guide to Dynamic Html by Jason Wolf
This book covers Dynamic HTML not from the technological point of view, but using a task-oriented approach. The focus is on what designers want to accomplish on a Web site, describing the best way to get to that goal. The CD-ROM contains every Dynamic HTML Web page discussed in the book, code, ready-made style sheets, and valuable tools and utilities.
- The Traveler's Guide to the Information Highway by Dylan Tweney
The ultimate guide to the vast world of online information services. It's organized like an actual travel guide, with a four-color map of each service, and detailed descriptions with frank evaluations of the features to be found within each service. With a comprehensive subject index, this guide is invaluable for quickly locating the best source for a wide variety of information.
- Application of network models to industrial project development in developing countries by Mohamed Dessouky
- Surfwatch Windows by Ventana Press
- Guidelines for Blood Bank: Transfusion Service Computer Systems by American Association of Blood Banks
- Dialog specification procedures (BBN report) by Richard W Pew
- Characterizing normal operation of a web server by Joseph Hellerstein
- International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications and the International Multi-Conference in the Global Information Technology (IEEE Conference Proceedings)
- Blueprint of a Lan by Craig Chaiken
- Cisco Press Product Guide: Summer 2002 by Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc Cisco Systems
- Microsoft Exchange Server Gateway Programmer's Guide by Microsoft Corporation
This invaluable handbook provides a programming and technical reference for software developers who want to develop gateways between Microsoft Exchange Server and foreign systems. Windows programmers proficient with C or C++ programming in the Windows and Windows NT environments will find this guide especially helpful.
- A study of window flow control: An introduction and review of existing work by Kenneth J Christensen
- Advances in Cryptology (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) by T. Beth; N. Cot
- Wideband propagation measurements for wireless indoor communication (SuDoc C 60.10:93-292) by U.S. National Archives and Records Administration
- Network Management: Problems, Standards and Strategies (Data Communications and Networks Series) by Franz-Joachim Kauffels
Provides an accessible overview of the various systems of network management that are currently in operation. Detailed comparisons contrast the different standards of each system and the capabilities they possess for solving various networking problems. These potential problems are discussed, together with possible solutions.
- Gestion de Proyectos Con SAP R / 3 . Guia Avanzada (Spanish Edition) by Erich Drager
- Novell NetWare 3.12 - System Administration by Network Computing Products(Editor)
- Creating Multiservice IP Networks with MPLS by Rao Cherukuri; Jason Jeffords; Rajiv Kapoor; Brian Rosen; HuiLan Lu
- Intranet Strategy by Joanna Goodman
- RF Propagation for Wireless Communications by Ron Milione
- A survey of the properties of computer communication protocols: Volume II: Future developments of computer network protocols (Technical report - Construction ... Research Laboratory ; O-1, Volume II) by Jane W. S Liu
- Optical Fiber and Planar Waveguide Technology (Proceedings of Spie) by Shuisheng Jian; Yanming Liu
- The survivability of network systems: An empirical analysis (Technical report. Carnegie Mellon University. Software Engineering Institute) by Soumyo D Moitra
- Security Issues in the Digital Medical Enterprise: Scar University Primer 1 by Bruce I. Reiner(Editor);Eliot L. Siegel(Editor);S. J. Dwyer(Editor)
- Essential Server Blades by William J. Blundell
- Totalstorage Productivity Center for Data (Deployment Guide Series) by IBM Redbooks
- The Intranet Report by Peter Judge; Christopher Ogg
- Data entry applications and procedures by Glenda H Easter
- Analysis of courses in information management and network system security & survivability (Special report. Carnegie Mellon University. Software Engineering Institute) by Peter Capell
- PCS: A report on personal communications services in North America by Edward S Warner