taken from post.fashionism. read the original article here.
This week’s selection of clothing was inspired by the post-apocalyptic feel from one of my favorite designers, Mihara Yasuhiro. Each piece is carefully picked and curated based on the theme I choose for the week. Nocturnal punk embodies an edgy, sharp tone with a modernistic feel. The selection contains several looks for that fit the theme. Enjoy.
1. Gas Mask T-Shirt | BR.UNO
2. Bondage Print T-Shirt | BR.UNO
3. Headphone Skull Sweater | Hydrogen
4. Lamb Leather Jacket | Lanvin
5. Calfskin Jacket | Rick Owens
1 & 2. Skull hoodie (front and back) | BR.UNO
3. Multi-zip biker jean | Balmain
4. Nocturnal jean | Dior Homme
5. Technic Fabric Shoulder Bag | Puma Urban Mobility
1. Black scarf | Mihara Yasuhiro
2. Beanie | Y-3
3. Woven Leather Necklace (of Thorns!) | Ann Demeulemeester
4. Aviator sunglass | L.G.R
5. Skull Watch | Tendence